Clerk Assistant 1 Job at Nyeri County Assembly
Salary Info: Basic Salary – 31,020; House Allowance – 12,800; Commuter Allowance 5,000
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position. Job Description LEGAL
Clerk Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating service of legal documents
- Collecting, circulating and filing published bills and subsidiary legislation
- Filing court documents and any other legal documents
- Organizing the legal department registry
- Drafting legal documents under the supervision of the Legal Counsel
- Conducting research
- Providing any other clerical services that may be required by the County Assembly, the Committees, the
- Speaker, CASB or the Clerk
Requirements for the Clerk Assistant Job
- A Diploma in Law from a recognized institution.
- Served in the Grade of the Legal Clerk or in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Possession of a current Process Server’s Certificate
- Proficiency in computer application skills
How to Apply
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and from any of the Credit Reference Bureaus to their application. Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
THE CLERK COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF NYERI
P.O. BOX 162-10100
So as to be received on or before Wednesday 7th June, 2017.
All the positions are on Permanent and Pensionable terms. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.