Who is Nathan Fielder’s wife? It is not strange for fans to want to know more about the celebrities they follow. After all, they are people they emulate, and in most cases, the admiration comes with interest in personal lives that overextends to relationships. So, people have been wondering about the relationship status of Canadian actor-comedian Nathan Fielder. Yes, he was once happily married, way before coming into the spotlight. But, unfortunately, as he grew more famous, his marriage’s spark dwindled until the inevitable happened. So, how is Nathan fairing relationship-wise? Does he have a girlfriend or wife?
No day passes without juicy details about celebrities. It is like the tabloids have made an oath to give daily teasers as they dig into these celebrities’ personal lives, more so relationships that sell pretty well. But unfortunately, Canadian stand-up comedian Nathan Fielder hasn’t been that common in these publications.
However, he gradually opened up about his previous and current relationships. So, is the comedian married, and if not, is he dating?
Nathan Fielder profile summary
- Name: Nathan Joseph Fielder
- Date of birth: May 12, 1983
- Age: 38 years old
- Place of birth: Vancouver, Canada
- Horoscope: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High school: Point Grey Secondary School
- University: University of Victoria
- Mother: Deb Fielder
- Father: Eric Fielder
- Ex-wife: Sarah Ziolkowska (divorced in 2015)
- Profession: Stand-up comedian, television, film
- Years active: 2006 – present
- Genres: Alternative comedy, any-humour, improvisational comedy, deadpan cringe comedy
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Hair colour: Salt and pepper
- Website: nathanfielder.com
Who is Nathan Fielder?
Nathan is a Canadian comedian, actor, director, writer, producer, and entrepreneur renowned for co-creating, directing and starring in the Comedy Central parody Nathan for You (2013-2017) and executive producing How John Wilson (2020-present).
He was born on May 12, 1983, in Vancouver, Canada, to Deb and Eric Fielder. This means that he will be turning 39 years old in 2022. Unfortunately, not much is known about his formative years aside from his education.
Nathan attended Point Grey Secondary School, where he was part of the school’s improv comedy group. The comedy group had other big names, including Seth Rogen. Also, Nathan worked as a magician when he was young and is a member of The Magic Castle.
Later, the talented comedian attended the University of Victoria, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce in 2005. Instead of practising, he moved to Toronto, Canada and enrolled in Humber College’s Comedy Program in 2006. Nathan worked briefly for a brokerage firm but left to embark on his comedy career.
Nathan has taken part in various projects since 2006 after receiving the Tim Sims award for Outstanding Canadian Comedy Newcomer. In 2021, HBO announced a new comedy series, The Rehearsal, which the comedian wrote, directed, and executive produced.
Who is Nathan Fielder dating?
Who is Nathan Fielder’s girlfriend? Like most celebrities, Nathan Fielder keeps his relationship life private and away from the media. However, he has been linked to various personalities over the years, and it is even known that he was once married. So, who has the multitalented comedian been involved with?
Sarah Ziolkowska and Nathan Fielder
Nathan was married to Sarah Ziolkowska in the early days of his career. The two had known each other in Canada before Nathan Fielder became a big name in the entertainment industry.
Unfortunately, as the comedian got better deals and elevated his status in the entertainment industry, he grew distant from his wife. The situation deteriorated their strong bond, making their relationship suffer.
It got worse to the point that the two separated in 2014 but filed for divorce on April 16, 2015, at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California. Even though Nathan did not talk about the divorce, he opened up about it nearly a year later in an interview with AV Club.
I went through a divorce last year, and I didn’t know how to talk about it at first because it was so shocking. Shocking isn’t the right word, but it’s a heavy emotional thing. And even though it wasn’t an extreme situation, it was very – what’s the word, John, where two people are cool with everything? ‘Amicable?’
Nathan even compared divorce with cancer, stating that it was worse than the disease.
Nathan Fielder and Maci
After separating from his wife, Nathan got into a relationship with Maci. They were together for the fourth season of Nathan For You. They even shared some great photos of them on screen.
Quick facts about Nathan Fielder
- What is Nathan Fielder’s marital status? Nathan is not married right now. Also, he is pretty secretive about his relationship life, and it is not clear whether he has a girlfriend or not.
- How many relationships did Nathan Fielder have? Nathan was married in the past to a woman called Sarah Ziolkowska. However, they officially divorced in 2015. He has also been rumoured to be in a relationship with Maci.
- Does Nathan have children? Nathan Fielder hasn’t had any children in his relationships so far.
- How old is Nathan Fielder? Nathan Fielder was born on May 12, 1983, and will be turning 39 years old in 2022.
- Who is Nathan dating now? Nathan keeps a low profile, and there is hardly any information about his relationship life. Therefore, it is hard to know whether he is dating someone as he has not opened up about anything so far.
- What is Nathan Fielder’s net worth? Nathan Fielder has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022. He makes his money from comedy, writing, and producing different shows.
Nathan Fielder’s wife was Sarah Ziolkowska, whom he divorced in 2015. The immensely talented comedian has stated that he regrets the move and considers it one of the most heartbreaking decisions of his life. However, he moves on and has been rumoured to be dating different women, but none has been confirmed except for Maci.
Are you looking for more information about Chris Bassitt’s wife? Tuko.co.ke featured an informative article about the American professional baseball pitcher’s wife, Jessica Bolton.
Did you know that the two met while they were both in college? At the time, Chris wasn’t a renowned athlete as he is today. So, what else is there to know about Jessica Bassitt?
Subscribe to watch new videos