Aug 12, 2017
Location: The job will be based in Kenya (Nairobi) Appx. 50% time travel required
Reports To: Head of Finance, Kenya
In FI the modules used are – Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger.
You will actively participate in the SAP rollout projects and will be responsible for analysing, training and implementing system relevant Finance & Controlling procedures in line with Best Practice processes currently in place.
- Analyse, improve, design and manage implementation of new/changed processes in the area of Finance and Controlling focusing on the ERP system usage
- Write business requirement specification for new system changes and enhancement
- Manage projects/initiatives in the area of Finance and Controlling for Europe, liaising with Global, Divisional and Regional teams
- Manage and support interface of Finance and Controlling with all other functional areas ensuring adherence with Global guidelines and Internal Controls.
- Develop and document processes, functions, training documentation and procedures for Finance and Controlling modules
- Act as an interface between the SAP central team and end users representing the user community at European level
- Proactively identify potential problems, analyse information and show quality judgment in decision making
- Finance Degree or equivalent is an advantage
- Proficient written and oral English is a must. English and French for Senegal and Ivory Coast area.
- Knowledge of Financial ERP system (preferably SAP) as a key/advanced user or business analysis is a must.
- Strong knowledge of operational Finance and Controlling processes gained as business analyst, Financial system key user or as a consultant in a multinational company preferably using SAP
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the flexibility to adapt to a fast changing environment and targets
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Visio and Access are a plus
- French will be an added advantage
- Self-starter, good team player and capable to meet deadlines in a challenging situation or under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the flexibility to adapt to an fast changing environment and targets
- Good organizational and communication skills, capability to communicate effectively both to managers and end users
- Capability to work independently and to lead projects in a matrix organisation
- Capability to build and maintain strong relationships with other team members and departments
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to pay attention to details without losing sight of the big picture
- Customer Focus
How to Apply:
If you believe that your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 18th August 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E-mail: [email protected] clearly marking – “BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER”
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.