Aug 12, 2017
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller who will develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures.
The successful candidate Must have 5 year experience in credit control.
- Ensure that payments are received in accordance with the company’s current term of business and other relevant procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures.
- Control and manage the risks related to non-payment, late payment and account opening
- Set and monitor credit limits.
- Timely Billing and reconciliation of Customer Accounts
- To provide reports on the status of debtors to management
- Manage Lease contracts.
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to ensure any disputes are resolved amicably
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in credit control
- Must have a professional qualification in Accounting and/or Credit management
- Must have excellent knowledge of accounting, credit, and collections functions.
- Must have excellent communication skills– Verbal & Oral.
- Must have strong customer service focused and team oriented
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. 700 – 800 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st Aug 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2wzW8Ls
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***