Jul 17, 2017
Job Title: Retail Branch Manager – Healthcare
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres offering affordable quality outpatient services.
They seek to hire a Retail Branch Manager who will ensure that all the branches maintain quality customer service and are implementing set strategies to help achieve the targets set.
- Manage a team of excited and high performing staff.
- Share feedback every day and create opportunities for them to grow into new roles
- Grow the network from 3 to 50 clinics and hire the teams for the new branches
- Support the roll out of new ideas in our branches.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Closely monitor and supervise branches operations
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the branches by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback to the directors on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the directors.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in Management
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Branch Manager-Healthcare) to email@example.com before Monday 24th July 2017