AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Opportunity: Admission / Bed Manager
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Inpatient Services Manager, the manager will glorify God through the optimal utilization of the hospital’s bed capacity and facilitation of the patient admission process.
The holder of this position will work closely with nurses, Department assistants, students and other staff in the ward.
- Management and distribution of the information relating hospital bed status to the various stake holders
- Liaise with inpatient, outpatient and theatre department heads on issues relating to admission and discharge.
- Coordinating with theatre and surgery HODs if elective surgery requires cancellation/ restructuring.
- Responsible for receiving referral calls.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
- KRCHN/KRN/KRN/P/ Higher diploma / BScN / Bachelor’s degree in Health Systems Management / Registered Clinical Officer
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Exemplary performance and leadership qualities
- Certificate in Computer studies
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Results oriented
- A critical thinker, decisive and analytical in decision making
- Self-driven with evidence of prior initiative
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Business acumen and understanding of stewardship of resources in a Nursing setup.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their curriculum vitae (CV) ONLY to [email protected] on or before 24th November 2017 and fill an auto-replied internal online application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
DO NOT ATTACH DOCUMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.