Position: Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) – Sales Executives (2)
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Industry: Information Technology – IT
Our client, a leading provider of business enabling solutions in the field of Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) using Barcoding, RFID, Wireless, GPS and Biometric based technologies is urgently seeking to hire 2 dynamic and energetic Sales Executives to be stationed at their Nairobi office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify key revenue generating opportunities for our client’s products, solutions and Services.
- Business Development & Sales Account Management of Strategic key accounts
- Engage in end to end sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, requirement gathering, aligning with pre-sales for solution design, proposal drafting, negotiating, order closing, execution and collecting payments
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing customers
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant field, IT background and experience would be an added advantage
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in selling IT Products / Solutions
- Must have experience in Automatic Identification & Enterprise Mobility
- Age around 26 years or below
- Constant Lead Generations for IT Services and Products
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
- Willingness to work with a dynamic and fast paced result focused team
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 11th December 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.