Mergers and Acquisition Internship at Competition Authority of Kenya
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a Statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
The Authority has established a one year internship program for fresh graduates from the university.
This program aims at exposing the graduates joining the labour market to a real work environment in order to enhance their employability. The program is open in the following functions of the Authority;
Internship Program Requirements
- Mergers and Acquisitions- Bachelors degree in Economics
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s Young Professionals program, Industrial Attachment and Apprenticeship will not be eligible;
- Beneficiaries of the internship program from any other institution are not eligible;
- The applicant must be a graduate, who has graduated with a first Bachelors degree within a period of not more than one year from the graduation day; and
- Must be below 27 years of age.
How To Apply
Interested graduates may access detailed specifications for the program from our website www.cak.go.ke. Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200 NAIROBI
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor
The application shall include:
- Application letter; b) Updated CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates;
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 26th February, 2018 at 1700hours. If you do not hear from us by 31st March, 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.