Our client is a leading provider of information and communication technology solutions, across East Africa Region currently looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Corporate Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through smart sales tactical plans and minimizing attrition rates for the key Corporate/ICT solutions lines of the business
- Work closely with Pre-sales engineers in developing quotations/tenders and client visits
- Prepare pre-qualifications/quotations to pitch for business-follow up to successful closure
- Carry out timely Industry, Market, consumer and Products reviews and recommend new tactical design for ICT Solutions sales and promotional campaigns.
- Implement best practice in Sales, Marketing for key products/services based on quantified / qualified corporate client needs and industry trends.
- Ensure excellent execution of marketing strategy deliverables to attain key dashboard metrics
- E.g. Customer portfolio growth, Net Revenue, Customer satisfaction index etc.
- Building and maintaining very close client rapport and visibility
Qualifications for the Corporate Account Manager Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree Marketing Options or Business/IT related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Sales Executive in ICT Industry
- Demonstrate experience in sales to institutions / corporate
- Provide Verifiable recommendations / references
How to Apply
STAND OUT from the competition with a professional CV. Get Yours Now. Click Here.