Creative Designer Job at Brites Management
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary Range: 70K – 100K
Summary: Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit a creative designer to design and develop all graphical elements of the marketing strategy and related business development–related materials
Responsibilities for the Creative Designer Job
- Strong creative skills including animation and UX implementation
- Strong Photoshop and design skills
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Design, format, and layout advertisement and marketing material (print and online)
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the printing or related industry.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great ideas and who can think out of the box.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity
- Good at multitasking – Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Resilience – able to work consistently under pressure.
- Communication skills – written & verbal
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Outstanding leadership ability
Creative Designer Job Qualifications:
- Diploma/ Degree in related field
- 2+ years’ work experience in a graphic design or other relevant field
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills,
Experience and also their region of interest in the subject line of the email to [email protected]
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.