Duma Works is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager for Bamba.
Bamba is a leading data collection and panel company operating in 7 African countries and growing.
They provide data collection and panel services to the world’s largest research agencies, corporations and social sector organisations.
Digital Marketing manager will run social media activities and other B2B digital marketing efforts in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Running daily social media activities through main channels – Facebook and Instagram
- Producing creative and unique content
- Creative writing for blog
- Link building and improve SEO
- Influencer marketing
- Campaign planning
- Advertising on social media
- Weekly reporting to Marketing Director
- Communicating with customer service to align company’s marketing based on markets feedback
- Running communication in community groups
- Supporting offline marketing campaigns
- Analyzing user behaviour and reporting
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Manager Job
- Excellent written English
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in e-commerce
- Good understanding of paid channel advertising
- A Degree in marketing or IT preferable
- Good understanding of all social media platforms and tools
- Design skills would be a very strong advantage
- Interest in market research with at least 1 year experience will be an added advantage
- Honesty, strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Self discipline
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3092”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3092 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 20 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.