Digital Marketing Officer Job at Fanaka Real Estate Ltd
Are you a creative thinker with an interest in digital marketing? Fanaka Real Estate ltd, an award winning real estate firm is looking for you.
The firm is looking for dynamic & hard working individual with strong leadership & entrepreneurial skills to join as Digital Marketing Officer. The officer will participate in development & implementation of digital marketing strategies in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue.
Successful and highly productive officers will get the opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Officer Job Responsibilities
- Developing and documenting the content marketing strategy. This includes defining the audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and understanding how the organization’s content integrates with the rest of its business objectives.
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying including competitor landscape.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Outlining a channel plan. Identifying the primary channels for how the organization will communicate with customers (across digital, social, print, and in-person initiatives). Developing and executing a plan for how the business will tell its story on each appropriate channel (including setting the tone and voice, as well as establishing acceptable operational policies and practices.
- Establishing standards, systems, best practices, and work flow processes for managing the content marketing life cycle, including requesting, producing, distributing, promoting, measuring, and retiring content. This includes ensuring all content is on-brand; is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice; and is optimized for search and user experience across all appropriate channels.
- Collaborating with the company’s senior creative team leaders and channel owners on all initiatives to identify content needs and opportunities and ensure efficiency and consistency across channels, verticals, and functional departments.
- Working with the company’s technical/IT team to implement an efficient content management system (CMS), and any other essential tech systems (e.g., marketing automation, email management, social media management).
- Managing and maintaining all content inventories and matrices, and driving the overall content calendar for the organization.
- Ensuring a consistent global experience and implementing localization/translation strategies where appropriate.
- Develop detailed campaign briefs to communicate objectives & goals and align on campaign deliverable.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Officer Job
We are looking to meet with motivated and enthusiastic professionals from a variety of academic backgrounds, across all faculties, including (but not limited to) IT, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing, accounting, sales, and Business Development. The application criteria are as follows:
- You should be between the ages of 20 – 38
- You must be willing to learn
- You must be a Nairobi resident or are willing to move to Nairobi.
- You must commit to meeting achieving set targets and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Marketing
How to Apply
Interested parties to send their CVs and Cover letter to [email protected] by 19th October 2018.