Driver Job at African Institute for Capacity Development
Duty Station: AICAD Headquarters, Juja
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Answerable to the Office Administrator, the Driver will be responsible for driving the official vehicles,
- Keeping the motor vehicles clean and in serviceable condition,
- Booking and following up on servicing and repairs as required and assisting in office logistical activities/operations
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Applicants should be holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum of “D Plain” or equivalent;
- Clean driving permits for both commercial and public service vehicles;
- Five years continuous accident free driving;
- Report of good conduct;
- Knowledge of motor vehicle repair; must be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Kiswahili language is an added advantage, and must be between 30 – 50 years of age.
How to Apply
The position is on a three -year renewable contract and subject to satisfactory performance. Candidates who are interested and meet the above mentioned requirements should send their applications along with copies of certificates and testimonials, a daytime telephone contact, email, names and addresses of three referees to reach the address below not later than 25th July 2018 before 5.00 pm.
Please note electronic applications will NOT be accepted.
Administration & Finance Director
African Institute for Capacity Development (AICAD)
P. O. Box 46179 – 00100, NAIROBI
AICAD is an equal opportunity employer
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted