Freelance Debt Executives Job at Nation Media Group
Job Ref: HR-FDE-09-2018
Nation Media Group PLC has presence in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. We are seeking to recruit Freelance Debt Executives.
Freelance Debt Executives Job Responsibilities
- Ensure timely delivery of invoices, statements and demand notes to all the clients;
Timely collection of debt;
- Provision of supporting documents to ease the collection process;
- Maintain accurate and updated customers’ statements;
- Work with the debt collectors, commercial and legal team;
- Responding to client queries on time while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Achievement of agreed targets;
- Strictly adhere to the NMG PLC credit control policy.
- Experience and knowledge required:
- Proven track record of debt collection;
- At least 3 years of debt collection experience;
- Strong network across all business sectors;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Good IT skills
Qualifications for the Freelance Debt Executives Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- CPA Level II and above
- Certification in Credit Management (desirable)
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before 9th October, 2018. Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.