Reservations Co-ordinator Job at Kamel Park Hotel
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
We are looking for a Reservations Co-ordinator to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Reservations Co-ordinator responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
Responsibilities for the Reservations Co-ordinator Job
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
Reservations Co-ordinator Job Qualification
- Front Office Management diploma/certificate
- CPS certificate will be an added advantage
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role with at least 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Cloudbeds and RoomKeyPMS among others
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
Disclaimer: The job description is not the exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to apply:
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly apply via email to [email protected]
Deadline: 15th October 2018