Housekeeping Assistant III Job at Ministry of Defence
JOB GROUP ‘E’ – Two (2) POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,670 – 17,570 p.m. (Job, Group “E”)
Depending on area of deployment Ksh 3,000
(Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Permanent & Pensionable
Housekeeping Assistant III Job Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Dusting and cleaning rooms and corridors;
- spreading beds; washing cleaning materials and equipment; reporting major defects to the supervisor;
- replenishing cleaning materials and supplies;
- washing linen and guest laundry;
- ironing linen and guest laundry; and ensuring proper storage of all equipment used.
Requirements for Housekeeping Assistant III Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Formal training lasting not less than two (2) months in Housekeeping and/or Laundry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100,
Hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 12th November, 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.