HR Business Partner Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a globally-recognized engineering and consulting firm. They have been involved in delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the global through local partnerships to support stability, economic growth and good governance.
They seek to hire a dynamic and pragmatic HR Business Partner to join the Nairobi office. She/he will lead on all human resource activities, aligned with the Country Programme Management Plan as well as the goals and strategic needs of Organization’s London office.
Salary: Competitive Based on experience
Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner Job
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office and the organization.
- Ensure organizational human resources recruitment targets are met.
- Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Establish and maintain equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation, and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff.
- Assist managers with the mid-year and annual appraisal process
- Partner with finance to ensure accurate payroll information is submitted each month.
- Provide timely and accurate guidance to managers regarding employment relation issues
- Ensure timely, equitable, transparent and systematic administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, contracts renewal and termination, performance management, promotions and other HR activities.
- Provide ongoing strategy guidance, interpretation and support to management of the country office in the all area of HR management.
- Provide accurate and sound HR analysis and timely support to the management and planning process in the office as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design, change management and other HR strategy planning and development deliberations.
- Liaise with the London office to support and contribute to the local implementation of the corporate HR strategy
- Provide feedback and make recommendations from a local perspective on the establishment and improvement of systems and internal controls, planning and change management and resolution of HR issues and problems.
- Participate in international meetings for the local planning of Human Resources
- Effectively manage the human resources lifecycle of the Nairobi office as well as ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Work alongside employment lawyer as and when required.
HR Business Partner Job Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource / Social Science
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- At-least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience working with international organisations is highly preferred
- IHRM Membership
- Practical knowledge of labour laws
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- High degree of integrity and dependability.
- People Management and Employee Relations skills
- Good knowledge of Business Administration
How to Apply