Business Systems Analyst Job at KCB Bank
Reporting to the Lead Applications Developer, the analyst shall support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs. Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
This person will be responsible for eliciting, analysing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
The analyst works closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements and manage the development effort to completion.
Business Systems Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Business requirements documentation
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management
- Review and prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Ability to lead internal teams
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
Qualifications for the Business Systems Analyst Job
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Informatics, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Technology.
- At least 2 years Business Analysis experience in a busy environment
- Deep understanding of the Software Development life cycle process
- Highly Motivated & Process driven with an eye for detail and always willing to learn.
- Team player and ready to work under pressure.
- Should be able to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 16th July, 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable