Reporting to Senior Manager, Networks Infrastructure, the position holder is responsible for the management of security elements across the Bank’s Enterprise computer network infrastructure, in addition to network administration.
IT Networks Infrastructure Job Responsibilities
- Establish periodic reviews of the Bank’s IT Network’s security posture, taking into account the prevention criteria and techniques which are necessary to ensure that the perimeter security is hardened against the security attacks/incidents.
- In liaison with IT Risk and Security unit, ensure proper implementation of infrastructure security and disaster recovery management practices.
- Review and recommend emerging technologies and other value-added services in line with best industry practice to support business growth while on a secure network infrastructure.
- Employ innovative technology solutions to increase efficiency in business processes to attain reduced cost-income ratio.
- Work closely with enterprise architecture unit to ensure adherence of new services / systems to internal and industry standards and best practice.
- Management of SLAs with service providers for optimum service provision.
- Maintain updated documentation of drawings of systems architecture.
- Develop a framework for introduction of new integrations and decommissioning of retired or discontinued network infrastructure elements.
Requirements for the IT Networks Infrastructure Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any Information Technology related field from a recognized and reputable University.
Valid Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- Additional qualification in Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP; Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC); Certification in Checkpoint Security such as CCSA, or CCSE or CCMSE.
- IT qualifications in ITIL, cybersecurity (CSX) or certification in VMware virtualization technologies (VCP) will be added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in administering and configuration of switching and routing infrastructure and administration of network security (Perimeter appliance firewalls and application gateways) in a busy corporate environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration, configuration and management of IP telephony, voice, video systems and infrastructure.
- At least 2 years’ experience in vendor management.
- Track record in successful I.T project management
- Possess good analytical and communications skills as well as exposure in customer service experience
How to Apply
STAND OUT from the competition with a professional CV. Get Yours Now. Click Here.