Maintenance Supervisor Job at Brites Management
Maintenance Supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience: 2-3 years in an FMCG- Food industry
Salary Range: 45K – 60K Gross
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor Job:
- Supervising a team of Technicians
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and start up equipments check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Monitor and record consumption of boilers fuel, generator fuel, power and water consumption on weekly basis.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Working closely with Maintenance Engineer
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipments and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.