Programs Officer Jobs at Nyamira County
Programs Officer Job Responsibilities
- Designs, implements activities related to specific projects.
- Analyzes data in relation to policy questions and study purposes; creates statistical tables and graphic displays.
- Writes comprehensive reports and makes oral presentations explaining research findings, implications, and applicability.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate review and preparation of budget documents, including monthly expenditure reports and such documents and summaries as required by the funding source;
- Has substantial responsibility for reporting, including program accountability reports and for seeking additional and alternative funding for programs and activities;
- Develops & Implements a Contract & grants management system;
- Implementation of the strategic plans programmes and projects of the directorate.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly progress reports;
Qualifications for the Programs Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or any other related field.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills in sourcing for funding organizations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya (2010).
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Nyamira County Public Service Board
Box 434, 40500
Or hand delivered to the Board Offices located at MEA COMPLEX adjacent to Kenya Women.
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 28th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
Download the JOB APPLICATION FORM from the County Website fill and attach with your applications.
Get Yours Now. Click Here.