Public Relations Jobs at Nyamira County
Public Relations Job Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Qualifications for the Public Relations Job
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Nyamira County Public Service Board
Box 434, 40500
Or hand delivered to the Board Offices located at MEA COMPLEX adjacent to Kenya Women.
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 28th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
Download the JOB APPLICATION FORM from the County Website fill and attach with your applications.
Get Yours Now. Click Here.