Receptionist Jobs at Nyamira County
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and support staff.
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- High School diploma; additional certification is a plus.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Nyamira County Public Service Board
Box 434, 40500
Or hand delivered to the Board Offices located at MEA COMPLEX adjacent to Kenya Women.
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 28th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
Download the JOB APPLICATION FORM from the County Website fill and attach with your applications.
Get Yours Now. Click Here.