Reporting to the Head of Administration.
Part Time Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Increasing and securing new student intake in the school.
- Managing the ongoing relationship by interacting with the parents and potential students.
- Responsibilities would include addressing all new queries in a timely and positive manner.
- The position will require the individual to be the contact person for all incoming queries in the school including arranging meetings and school tours for interested parties and be the liaison person for both internal and external communications for the school.
- Prepare and review monthly marketing budgets in accordance with the school’s marketing strategy and goals of the school and ensure adherence to the yearly budgets.
- The candidate should have the ability to set short-term and long-term future goals of the school in line with the mission and vision statement of the school.
- The position requires the candidate to be responsible for maintaining the existing social media platforms of the school and if necessary build new ones when the existing ones are deemedoutdated.
- The candidate should have the ability to introduce new social media platforms to enhance the schools image in the region.
- The candidates; skill sets should include developing flyers, posters and other advertising material as required.
Qualifications for the Part Time Marketing Assistant Job
- Degree in Marketing/Public Relations or both
- Languages required: English, Kiswahili, additional language an added advantage.
- Ability to work with different advertising software to prepare flyers/brochures
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Strong client/customer service skills
- At least 1-2 years of communications experience with a not-for- profit institution.
- Strong media pitching and writing skills, with an emphasis on education and social media required.
- Demonstrated passion for media relations with a proven ability to secure visibility in the market
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Accountable, responsible and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duty station: Nairobi.
Anticipated start date: Immediately.
How to Apply
Your cover letter should indicate the additional language. Kindly email your updated
resume (word document) specifying Marketing Assistant-Part Time (insert additional language
XXXXX, Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX) on the subject line.
Please, consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.