SPENN is an advanced financial platform built into a user friendly mobile e-Wallet.
Direct Sales Representative Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for recruitment, registration, verification and management of potential users, agents and Merchants for SPENN product in accordance to the business timelines and targets.
- Actively arrange and coordinate sale activations to create brand awareness through excellent execution of guerilla marketing, actual hands-on at events to promote and popularize the product.
- Create, build and maintain strategic relationships with existing SPENN agents, merchants and manage users’ expectations in order to grow the product’s acceptance in the assigned territory.
- Participate in SPENN customers, merchants and agents’ feedback collection, review and channeling to the relevant business departments.
- Ensure actual compliance to regulatory requirements, the set budget, and solve/report other on-site issues.
- Perform any other Sales & Marketing related responsibility in the organization depending on the business dynamics.
- A link with the public: Liaise with service providers, maintain relationships with the public and portray company values at the marketplace.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any field from an accredited University/College required
- 1- 3 years sales experience. (Financial/insurance sector sales experience is preferred)
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Age 30 years and below.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
- The ideal candidate is one who touches the lives of the unbanked and under-banked on a daily basis, and can relate to them on a personal level.
If you are confident that you fit the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please follow the link below and go through our training program:
Our representative will get back to you as soon as you complete the program for further instructions.