Our client is currently looking to hire a Tours and Reservations Consultant.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Tour & Reservations Consultant will be responsible for ticketing & ground logistics handling, tour / holiday products packaging & logistics handling, website & social media administration.
- Personal & corporate Presentation Skills/etiquettes
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal skills
Qualifications for the Tour & Reservations Consultant Job
- Must have a Diploma in IATA
- Must be proficient with 3 years experience of using Galileo and Amadeus ticket reservation system and tour packaging.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Tour Consultancy and Ticketing
- Proficient knowledge of IATA airfare construction and be an accredited consultant
- Microsoft Office Skills
How to Apply