Logistics Programme Management Officer Job at UN-Habitat
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-Habitat, is the United Nations agency for housing and human settlements.
It is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. This post is located in the Programme Division, Nairobi, Kenya.
Logistics Programme Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Programme Development and Implementation:
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes/projects, including providing technical and coordination support of integrated projects for the Agency to enhance quality and synergy,
- Establishing and managing flexible teams to provide inputs to larger scale proposals.
- Researches, analyzes and presents information gathered from diverse sources. Provide and facilitate forums for exchange of ideas and collaboration on project design within the agency to enhance quality and synergy. Liaises between the Programme Division and other areas of the Organisation in supporting the development of project/programme partnerships with UN agencies and donors.
- Supports the implementation of the knowledge management strategy of UN-Habitat in close collaboration with regional offices and thematic branches.
- Prepares various written outputs and reports, e.g. draft background papers, analysis, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc. related to sustainable urbanization.
- Provides substantive support to consultative and other meetings, identifying participants, preparation of documents and presentations, etc.
- Participates in missions, including provision of guidance including preparation of briefings, talking points and other necessary programmatic documentation prior to missions and make necessary follow up as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
How to Apply
Get Yours Now. Click Here.