The Football Kenya Federation Cup will kick off on on 15th and 16th February with 48 side scheduled to take part in the competition which is a route to the CAF Competitions.
Defending Champions Bandari FC will launch their campaign in the round of 16 having received byes from the opening round together with other fellow Kenya Premier League sides.
Bandari will play the winner of the clash pitting Reunion FC and KSG Ogopa while former winners AFC Leopards will play the winner of Elim FC-CUSCO clash.
Gor Mahia FC will have a date against the winner of Kariobangi Sharks B and Naivas FC match.
The finals have been slated for May 30, 2020. The tournament winner takes home KES 2 Million, while the runners up pockets KES 1 Million. The third-placed and fourth-placed teams get KES 750,000 and KES 500,000 respectively.
- (Nairobi Water vs Zetech Titans) vs FC Talanta
- (Congo Boys vs Tandaza) vs Posta Rangers
- (Equity vs Balaji EPZ) vs Sofapaka FC
- (Jericho Revelation vs Nation FC) vs Bidco United
- (Reunion FC vs KSG Ogopa) vs Kariobangi Sharks
- (Kariobangi Sharks B vs Naivas FC) vs Gor Mahia
- (Reunion FC vs KSG Ogopa) vs Bandari
- (FC Shells vs SS Assad) vs Fortune Sacco
- (MMUST vs Keroka Technical) vs Vihiga United
- (Transfoc FC vs Mara Sugar) vs Ushuru
- (Zoo Youth FC vs Sindo United) vs KCB
- (Butali Sugar vs Flamingo) vs Migori Youth
- (Nyabururu Sportif vs Black Diamond) vs Kisumu All-Stars
- (Elim FC vs CUSCO) vs AFC Leopards
- (Soy United vs Dero FC) vs Wazito
- (Luanda Villa vs GDC) vs Ullinzi Stars