In addition to having communicated the group summoned by Mauricio Pochettino for the trip to Club Bruges for the first Champions League match on Wednesday evening, Paris Saint-Germain also gave news of the players absent from the list, in particular Marco Verratti and Sergio Ramos.
Released on injury against Switzerland with Squadra Azzurra, number 6 will be in the hands of the medical staff of the capital club for the next few days to assess the period of unavailability. As for the former Real Madrid center-back, he is making his return to the training ground for a one-on-one session for the time being.
The full medical point:
- Marco Verratti, following the contusion suffered on his left knee with the Italian national team, must observe a period of treatment of at least 10 days.
- Sergio Ramos has resumed his individual preparation on the pitch.
- Juan Bernat and Colin Dagba resumed with the group on Monday.
- Layvin Kurzawa continues his specific work after the injury to his adductor has healed and will resume with the group this week.
- Ismael Gharbi is still receiving treatment for adductor discomfort.