Despite not yet having an official release date, the iPhone 12 family has already had a number of details revealed in recent weeks. So, we already know that some models should come out of the box with a bigger battery, while others can use OLED screens from South Korean LG.
In addition, it has already become consensus in the market that Apple should launch 5G variants of all four models this year. However, this also means that the company may end up driving up device prices, something that can be compensated for by unpopular solutions.
Now, while Apple remains silent about the rumors, a new leak brought the possible launch prices of the four iPhones this year. As expected, everyone should have OLED and 5G screens, but BOE or LG should produce the display of the most affordable models as a way to cut costs.
check out all details and prices below:
- iPhone 12 – 5.4 inch OLED screen manufactured by LG or BOE, Apple A14, 5G chipset, dual camera, 4 GB of RAM and 2,227 mAh battery
- 64 GB – $ 699 (~ R $ 3,618)
- 128 GB – $ 749 (~ R $ 3,887)
- 256 GB – $ 849 (~ R $ 4,394)
- iPhone 12 Max – 6.1-inch OLED screen manufactured by LG or BOE, Apple A14, 5G chipset, dual camera, 4 GB of RAM and 2,815 mAh battery
- 64 GB – $ 799 (~ R $ 4,135)
- 128 GB – $ 849 (~ R $ 4,394)
- 256 GB – $ 949 (~ R $ 4,912)
- iPhone 12 Pro – Samsung’s 6.1-inch OLED screen, Apple A14, 5G chipset, triple camera with LiDAR sensor, 6 GB of RAM and 2,775 mAh battery
- 128 GB – $ 1,049 (~ R $ 5,429)
- 256 GB – $ 1,149 (~ R $ 5,947)
- 512 GB – $ 1,349 (~ R $ 6,982)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – Samsung 6.7-inch OLED screen, Apple A14, 5G chipset, triple camera with LiDAR sensor, 6 GB of RAM and 3,687 mAh battery
- 128 GB – $ 1,149 (~ R $ 5,947)
- 256 GB – $ 1,249 (~ R $ 6,465)
- 512 GB – $ 1,449 (~ R $ 7,500)
The source adds that the 4G variants of models 12 and 12 Max should be $ 50 (~ $ 258) cheaper. It is worth remembering that Apple has not confirmed the veracity of the information. Therefore, you should still consider everything as being just another market rumor.
What did you think of the possible prices? Tell us your opinion here in the comments.